Lori Hamilton, Writer Extraordinaire
When Lori’s not playing exciting, interesting and challenging roles, she’s writing them and writing them well. She’s earned five Best of Shows; multiple Addy’s, Amy’s, Effies and a Clio; and several www.FunnyorDie.com “Walking Tall” designations. Highlights of her work include:
- Screenplays: Currently working on The Corporate Knobs and The Inventor.
- Television: Currently writing I Hate Hipsters; done 36 pitches to date with several going to full budget, five still in consideration with major cable network channels including LionsGate, IFC, Fuse, Oxygen, The Sundance Channel and TBS.
- One-woman stage shows: Wrote and produced Chick Stuff, My Angel Aileen, The 12 Labors of Hercules, A Modern-Day Myth and Fairy Godmother’s, Psychic Friends and Other Myth Information, part of the National New Play Festival (national tour).
- Print publication: Humor columnist for The Journal of Financial Advertising and Marketing, a publication funded by The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg, among others. Also contributor to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution newspaper with research done to uncover public concerns on racism and diversity in the Atlanta Public Transportation system.
- Imposter speeches: Pretending to be an expert but revealing by the end that she’s not(!) on topics including “10 Qualities of Leadership and Vision”, “Leading Your Creative Team” and “Creativity is Serious Business”.
- Corporate publication: Humor columnist and copywriter for Chase Manhattan’s Corporate Banking Newsletter, Wisconsin Banker’s Association newsletter and Wachovia Magazine, including regular columns “A View from the Loyal Opposition” and “Marketing Perspectives”.
- See Reviews for Lori Hamilton.
- See more at Earl & Grace Films.